Strategic Plan 2015-2020 (final draft)
How we are developing our Strategic Plan
This plan is being developed by the governing body working with staff, parents and the school children, as follows:
1) Initial governor training session run by the local authority (28.10.15). The session looked at governing body effectiveness and the development of a strong strategy. The session was attended by the majority of the governing body.
2) Strategy planning meetings were held by the head, deputy and members of the governing body on 10 November and 7 December, to formulate a draft strategy.
3) A sample of parents’ views are currently being sought. Parents are being asked their views on the current ethos of the school, as well as how they would like to see the school develop over the next 5 years.
4) The school council met to discuss the draft Strategy and their views on the current ethos of the school, as well as how they would like to see the school develop over the next 5 years (Jan 2016).
5) The Head shared the vision with the staff for their review and input and a revised version was presented to staff in January 2015.
6) The headteacher and the Chair of Governors met (Jan 2016) to discuss feedback given so far and address any immediate issues.
7) The final strategic plan was put on our website and it will be continually updated as further feedback is received, with a committment that it will be reviewed by the governing body at least once a year.
We are still seeking the views of the wider school community and would welcome further feedback. If you would like to be part of the development of our Strategic Plan, please download a copy (see link below) and send a message to the office with your feedback!
Find out what the children think about the Strategic Plan: